Monday, January 11, 2010

BACK IN THE KAH-NOXXX

Booyah! I just ran in the freezing cold...first run back in Knoxville! I completely believe that I can do this. I already made the mental commitment to running 13 miles, but I've now made the commitment to training...and I broke the seal for Knoxville training. I'm getting down to business.

It was totally frigid today, but it just felt so good to run. I seriously loved it. Why am I loving running? Who cares?-- the point is I am!

Here was my route: 3.5 miles
Start at Laurel, run down Laurel to World's Fair Park, take a loop, finish on Grand, run behind the Victorian Houses and Fort Kid to Clinch, take Clinch straight to Gay Street, run Gay Street to Eleven and Nama, then finish by taking Gay Street back to Clinch and Clinch straight to Sixteenth...cool off by walking the block and half to Laurel back door.
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=157060

No comments:

Post a Comment